1. "Let Me Serenade You" (John Finley) ©copyright Warner Chappell Music, BMI
2. "I'm On Your Side" (John Finley, Kathleen Jentz & Lou Pomanti) ©copyright Warner Chappell Music & Old Soul Music, BMI,WB Music Corp & New Soul Music, ASCAP and Springbank Songs, SOCAN
3. "GO" (John Finley, Carl Graves & Lou Pomanti) ©Jack Jimmy Music & Old Soul Music, BMI and Springbank Songs, SOCAN
4. “What Time Can Do” (Oscar Saul, Danny Ironstone & John Finley) ©copyright Paw Prince Music, ASCAP
5. “Hallelujah” (Leonard Cohen) ©copyright Bad Monk Music
6. “The Boys Song” (John Finley) ©copyright Old Soul Music, BMI
7. “Money Love” (Danny Weis & John Finley) ©copyright Weisworld Music & Old Soul Music, BMI
8. "Save Your Love For Me" (W.W. 'Buddy' Johnson) ©copyright Embassy Music Corp. BMI
9. "Party Party" (Carl Graves & John Finley) ©copyright Jack Jimmy Music & Old Soul Music, BMI
10. "Dear Delilah" (John Finley) ©Old Soul Music, BMI
11. “Who Will the Next Fool Be” (Charlie Rich) ©copyright Knox Music, Inc. BMI
Produced and Arranged by Lou Pomanti
- except track 7: "Money Love" arranged by Danny Weis & Lou Pomanti)
Executive Producers: Lorenzo DiGianfelice, Jaymz Bee & Wayne Anaka
Bed Tracks 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10: engineered by John Bailey at Revolution Recording, Toronto, ON
Bed Tracks 4, 5, 7, 11: engineered by Jeremy Darby & Julian Decorte at Canterbury Music, Toronto, ON
All additional engineering by Lou Pomanti at LP Music Toronto
- "The Boys Song" was recorded entirely at LP music Mixed by Lou Pomanti
Mastered by Joao Carvalho
Piano, Organ, All Keyboards and Programming – Lou Pomanti
-except Piano on track 6: "The Boys Song" - John Finley
Drums – Larnell Lewis (tracks 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10)
Drums – Davide Direnzo (tracks 4, 5, 7, 11)
Bass – Marc Rogers (all tracks except 6)
Guitars – Danny Weis (1, 3, 7) John Findlay (1, 2, 10), Sam Pomanti (9)
BG Vocals – Robyn Newman, Gavin Hope, John Finley (1, 2, 3, 9, 10) + LP on 9 Amoy Levy, Ciceal Levy & JF (trk 5) Katherine Rose & JF (trk 7) JF (trk 4) Trumpets – Tony Carlucci (1, 9) and William Sperandei (4, 7)
Trombone – William Carn (1, 9)
Saxophone – Alison Young (11)
Cover photography by David Leyes
Graphic Design by Liam Pelchat
Original Artwork: Sandi Roy
Thanks to all who’ve made my life so rich and full of meaning.
Sandi Love of my life
Lou My Producer of Dreams
Jaymz The Miracle Man who brought me home to a Musical Family
Lorenzo Big Man, BIGGER HEART
Glenn Ears PLUS brains
Wayne The Quiet Hero
Poppa Duke Edwards who introduced the young Checkmates to the Black Experience.
Paul Rothchild renowned recorder producer and true friend, taught me “the studio”.
Ron Scribner my first friend in “the biz”, my first agent, showed how it’s done.
Rev. Alexander Hamilton (The Voices of Inspiration) brought me back to the light.
Murray Campbell (The Devil’s Den in the 60s Yorkville) club owner/big brother.
Wally Hodgson my big cousin, who’s records thrilled, inspired and set me on my way.
Bo, Richard, Chuck, Elvis, JB, Jackie, Aretha, Mahalia PLUS so many soul, gospel, jazz, blues & early rock’n’roll pioneers; Levon & the Hawks and the 60s T.O. Sound.
Jon & Lee & the Checkmates, Rhinoceros, Rev. Hamilton & the Voices of Inspiration
My DAD my very first mentor, whose tree I fell from.
My MOM Her soaring soprano rings still in my heart.
To these teachers and many more, I owe so much; as I remain the student.